INCA TRAIL– 02 DAYS / 01 NIGHTS
This trip is a great option for those who want to experience the beauty and wonder of arriving at Machu Picchu after only 1 day of walking. It is ideal for those who do not have much time or have physical limitations. The walk lasts for approximately 6 to 7 hours upon which we will arrive at the Inti Punku (the Sun Gate) and have our first inspiring view of Machu Picchu, the hidden capital of the Incas.
• Guided by profesional English-speaking guide
• Hike 1 day to the Sungate Machu Picchu
• See fauna & flora, see Winay Wayna (Inca ruin)
• Includes hotel, meals, bus transfers and trains and entrance fees
NOTE: We recommended you reserve the Inca Trail 4+ months in advance.
FULL ITINERARY ON PDF
- A lightweight
- Waterproof day pack with change of clothes for the whole period of the trek (must not exceed 7 kilos)
- Sleeping bag adequate for temperature of minus 10°c (rentable in Peru)
- Hiking boots
- Warm clothes and trekking pants (trousers)
- Layers of clothes, include thermals, for variable temperatures especially at night
- Head torch ( extra batteries)
- Camera and batteries
- Sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses
- Professional guide : English speaking.
- Entrance tickets : Inka trail and Machupicchu.
- Down bus: Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes (first day)
- Down and up bus : From Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Transfers : Hotel- Train Station – hotel.
- Ticket Train roundtrip.
- Meals: 01 box lunch , 01 dinner , and 01 breakfast.
- Hostal in Aguas Calientes.
- Walking sticks (rentable)
- Sleeping bag adequate for temperature of minus 10°C
- First breakfast and last dinner
- Additional horses for extra personal luggage above that of the                 personal item allowance Optional up-grades (train and hotel)
- Tips for the cook ,horsemen and staff
- Alcohol o extra drinks