SOUTH Valley FULL DAY
Tipon is a very important Archaeological site that has numerous impressive terraces that are still being cultivated today. Even more impressive is the irrigation system that is still serving agricultural areas nearby. It consists of carved stone channels, precisely calculated and sometimes with almost vertical falls that all together constitute a hydraulic engineering masterpiece.• Half day tour South of Cusco to off-the-beaten track sites.
• Historical tour with English Speaking Guides.
• Private service (contact for our private services)
• Group service $25.00(not included entrance ticket fees)
FULL ITINERARY ON PDF
- Toilet paper
- We recommend bring light clothes for the sunny days and warm clothes for the nights.
- Plastic raincoat
- Personal Medication
- Hats or Caps
- Sun Block
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Turistic Transport
- Entrance ticket fees in Group service